Wonderful Life Hacks – Sunglasses and Sink cleaning
Tips you need to know how to choose the right sunglasses:
- Pick an undertone that suits your color. Go for warm browns and tortoiseshell that suits warm coloring and cool grey, blue and black to suit for cool coloring.
- If you want to make your nose to look longer, choose a high bridge; else select a low bridge which makes it look shorter. So choose accordingly.
- Your face will look shorter when the frame is larger and deeper. So choose a deeper frame if you have a long face shape and a narrower frame in case of a shorter face.
- Unless you are dramatic and want to express that part of your personality, the size of the sunglasses frame should be related to your face.
Make sure to keep in mind trends against classic styles based on your taste. Choose ray ban glasses which make you look stylish and never skip UV protection.
How to unclog a sink and how to clean drains?
- You can prevent the interior surface of the pipes from clogging by pouring hot water down the drain at least once a week.
- Baking soda is an excellent cleaning agent and can also absorb odors. Pouring it into the drain and followed by hot water will clean the drains.
- Caustic Soda, or sodium hydroxide, is a very strong chemical that will dissolve most of the barriers that clog your sink.
- One of the greatest natural ways to get rid of the clogged drains is to use dish soap with hot water. If the glitch is caused by grease, this method works fine.
You can create natural drain cleaners or use chemical cleaners to remove your sink pipes from unwanted and waste materials. You can also use a plunger to loosen the clog.